03 September 2006

手放开

hmm...a hectic week i guess...but just got used to it.

Firstly, rushing over the weekends....a long break from programming and now back on it again.
And problem starting to pop up, my desktop PC's motherboard finally asking for a BREAK! Making me stunned in the middle of the night to find ways to fix it. Eventually, i got something else to retrieve my data.

Next, started to do some stuff on my 4 years old Fujitsu notebook...unfortunately, it start to change colour automatically though i didn't realise it has such features when i first bought it. Anyhow, i still have to bear with it until i got some extra cash to resolve all these obstacles.
Some people might call it a bad luck, but for me it is just more than LUCK. I got a term for it though.. it is called WEAR n TEAR..hahaha....like what most people said IF OLD DON'T GO WHEN CAN GET NEW ONE..:-P

So it is time to let go the past...and let see what lies in front of us...

No comments: