03 September 2007

4th Years Plan Series : Part 16 - Transformation



After weeks of anticipation, I have finally reached the day where my Journey to the West starts. Just to make sure everything that I have mentioned in my Part 14 are completed, let me recapped. First of all, the 2 proposals/agreement were submitted to my partners. So far they were happy with the contents. Now they will proceed to work something out from there. Besides that, the Japanese exam which I was worried previously has ended beyond my expectation. Ganbate desune to myself. Last but not least, my preparation to Holland has reached its dateline too.

As usual, after much tips or reminder from fellows friends + colleagues, I have made it too.Lately, I have been getting new reader in my blog which I am very happy with. Unfortunately, I realised that many have not visited the blog. Is it because it is getting a bit too boring or they are just too busy. In just a blink of an eye, it is already a month since I released the first part of my 4 years series. Response was a bit satisfatory for new beginner like me with an average if 15 visitors per week. Anyway, I am hoping to reach at least 50 readers per week. At least to ensure that it is still worth for me to keep writing.

Well...this week I am gonna touch a bit of something I encountered during my flight from Malaysia to Holland. It is something co-related to my write-ups too. Just to let you know, I have finally watched Spiderman 3 on plane!! Shame on me for taking so long to see such a blockbluster movie. There are 10 senarios which I have learnt from there.
Here you go....

1. The ring
- When you WANT it, you WILL WORK HARD to get it
2. Peter Parker's aunt acceptance
- Forgiving is important to continue the focus in life
3. The romance between Peter Parker and Mary Jane
- The 4 season of love :
4. Kissing between Peter Parker and Gwen
- Fame might lead you to arrogance, so beware
5. The emergence of Dark Spidy
- Once you hold the power, letting it go takes great courage
6. The battle between Peter Parker and Henry Osbourn
- Conflict can break relationship when both just think about their own needs
7. Confession of Sandman
- Asking forgiveness is easy, forgiving is difficult
8. The alliance of Peter Parker and Henry Osbourn
- Surprises come to us, just believe them
9. The death of Eddie Brook
- Addiction to power leads to disaster
10. The death of Henry Osbourn
- Good things do not last, so appreciate them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, great to know tat u're back.. I've silently introduced 2 new readers to ur blog without ur permission.. but there are my very close one.. My hubby & my best girl friend.. Bcoz u told me before tat u wish to hv more readers to ur blog else u'll stop writing so.. I introduced it to them lo.. Hope u dun mind ya.. Cheers..

Prof H. said...

Oh no worries...share it with people you like..so they could gain from it...cheers