11 August 2007

4 Years Plan Series - Part 10 : The 4 Season


Equatorial....hot and wet....sweaty...raining...windy.....sounds familiar? These are some of the "tenki" we all Malaysian are experiencing throughout the year. But what about the 4 seasons? Many have eager to travel 10000 miles from their home country to Europe...USA...Canada to have a feel of the 4 seasons. Do you really know you have to spend 12 months in those places to really feel what the 4 seasons are all about? May be the locals there can tell you that WINTER is no good, you better come during the SUMMER time. Or the SUMMER is too hot, change your itinerary to WINTER instead. Oh dear, so which season are you in now? As mentioned in Part 9, I want to talk something about relationship in this series. Ah.....not that I am always stuck in my bachelor-ship then I am not qualify to speak on this topic. Anyhow, I heard many stories...tales or even tragedies regarding relationship(L.O.V.E). Let me share with my audience what I have to say about these relationships and it is linked to the 4 seasons.

Season 1 - SPRING aka "suzushi" period
A very nice cosy period among the 4. This is the time where the boy meet the girl or the girl meet the boy situation. They got attracted and started dating. During this time, most of them will be enjoying the companions of each other very much. The song goes..."I love me, You love you ..we are happy family and bla bla bla bla bla...won't you say you LOVE me too." Sometimes I am happy to see couple having this sweet kind of feeling. They made me feel that how nice if 2 people can share together ... eat together....go to college together...having trip together. Of course, it made many people jealous to see this "SUGAR STICK BEAN" couple. It is more like a get to know me kinda season. Some of your buddies might be thinking you are mad and why abandon them for activities they used to do. Anyway, do not bother what they said as this is the time you are finding a real partner in life. So just be it and show your compassion and feeling to your love one. It is always legal to do so. But of course there are terms and conditions and parental guidance(PG) is needed. Normally, this period last for 1-2 years. Memories are best kept and if they could survive through the 'suzushi" period, they shall move on to the "hare" period.

Season 2 - SUMMER aka "hare" period
After the cool season, here comes some heat. Both are now more mature to think. They have their own dream and career path to venture into. He will say I need to go here and there to get more cash. She will say that I like this job and it is a dream comes true. After all, both are still tolerant and this is the time where "FREEDOM" is most important. You get to do what you want and we still can love each other but not spending too much time together. Try not to be a "DICTATOR", where you try to hold on to someone too much or give less freedom to the opposite sex. Too much pressure that cause some tense situation. You will encounter some small arguement. Then break up...then recover..then break up..then recover..then break up..then recover..then break up..then recover...hahaha..i am just trying to make this session longer..:-P
But during all these UPs and DOWNs , both really get the chance to see the weaknesses of both parties. This is the time where you like me or not...will you change or not ...will you still tolerate with me or not. If all the answer is YES....Congratulation...we move on. Same as season 1, this will be the 3rd or 4th year of the relationship. You passed!..let's move to the next one.

Season 3 - AUTUMN aka "kumori" period
Ah..hahhhhhhhhh....."kumori" means cloudy. You are not going to be in Cloud 9 but you are more to Cloud 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. "You did not call me today, wor"..."Sorry, I am too busy" / " You did not call me again wor"...."Sorry, I am in a meeting" / "Why you like to hang out with your friends more than me?"...."My friends want to drink ma, so I go lor"....bla bla bla. This is a very tough period to go through. It is like the leaves are leaving the tree!!! But no worries, it is just an AUTUMN and it is something you need to go through. It is time to ask for a break up now?..4 years of relationship...not long but not too short. Now both are busy thinkers compared to the last 2 seasons. They start to think too much now. And thinking too much without a good discussion, the storm will hit YOU. This period is much like a tsunami, you have to really talk more instead of keeping things to oneself. Talk to him/her, let out your worries to your buddies. But never let your buddies decide what you need to do. Listen to their words, and make YOUR own JUDGMENT. Never tell him/her that Jane said this, Joe said that. I could say this is a period of good CONSIDERATION and a period of DECIDING your WANTS. Once this period is fulfilled which is roughly the 5th year. Things will be alright. Couple who has gone through all this which made me admired them MOST. Next season please....

Season 4 - WINTER aka "yuki" period
Last but not least, the final season we are waiting for. No no..i am not talking about last season of "CSI" or "HEROES" or "FRIENDS" or "LOST". This is the last season of L.O.V.E. The snow is here. Better prepare yourself for the next coming year. Where both of you wanted to be? Talk about the future is more like something you need to do now. Some are fearful about this period because commitments come and resposibilities stay. No matter what, you still have to go through it. This is the stage where YOU and ME become 1. When 2 become 1. Congrats to those who manage to tie the knot and stay happily ever after. All the best to those who still can make it through and wanted to go through the same season again next year. Shame on you for those who still do not know what to do. Well, well, well. I am feeling myself a bit annoying now. What the hack I am talking. I am no LOVE doctor or FORTUNE TELLER. Why i write so much? He...he....hey, this is my blog...I got my say and this is what I wanna share, my thoughts.

-THE END-

How true is the descriptions above are based on real life true stories from friends and of course some of my opinions play a part too. I believe here are still exception cases come along but I hope i can hear it from you instead. The period of 1-6 years are just assumption, some people married without going through all that. Got something to say? Chill out and drop a comment. I just have one final word, keep those memories you had during the "suzushi" and "hare" periods .... recap on them when you reach the "kumori" or "yuki" period. It is not easy to maintain a relationship without true love and good understanding. Loving someone is not making him/her do things you want, it is more to magnify their strengths and tolerance with their weaknesses. If you could do that EXCELLENT else it is time to think whether what you really want in a relationship. This subject is kind of subjective. No one think the same way as me so the decision still depends on you. May LOVE be with you.

^tenki (Japanese) = weather
^suzushi (Japanese) = cool
^hare (Japanese) = hot day
^kumori (Japanese) = cloudy
^yuki(Japanese) = snow

Quote of the Day :
"The chinese word LOVE (愛), comes with a HEART (心). Without HEART(心) there is no LOVE(愛)"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. When are you going to write for the 4 direction (
East, West, South, North)?

Anonymous said...

the modern chinese word, the LOVE is without the heart, no wonder "I love you" become meaningless nowadays...importance is you have given many ppl L O V E with HEART,including me thou, great work, keep it up !