05 August 2007

4 Years Plan Series : Part 3 - Salutation


Suddenly I got another inspiration to write another blog this week. Though I am supposed to do it only once a week, but when it comes there is nothing to stop it. In this series, I would like to highlight 5 ladies who really make a great inspiration to me. They might be younger than me...same age..or a decade older than me...after all, age is not a barrier of a learning process. You can call it a tribute or a salutation to these wonder women, and here you go...

1. The most important person in my life will be the 1st I would like to talk about here. She used to take care of me throughout my 25 years of living. Now that she has gone, but she stayed deep in my heart. The time she spent to worry the most will be me i guess..hehe...She always ask me to eat more and stay stronger. Most of the time, I take it as the word it is. Eat..eat..eat...more carbohydrate..protein..vitamins and you will be healthy enough to do the things you want. By doing so, she does not have to worry about me too much. Well, I did try to do what she said but to her dismay things just do not work out as plan. Anyway, 60% of time - the more we want something, the more difficult we are getting them. Don't you think so? But what i wanted to disclose here is not staying strong physically but MENTALLY. On the day of her departure, I truly recapped what she said - " You must be strong to do the things you want..." What i really see in those words now are totally different. I get to know that if we are mentally strong - there are ample of things we can do! We can control our emotion, we can be determine enough to fulfill our dream and we can sky-dive through very hard times. Don't you think so?(i'm repeating myself again..haha). Take 5 minutes and think about it. Thanks M.O.M for ENLIGHTENING me.

2. This friend of mine come in tall and big size. She has been a good companion and friend to me instead of a just an ordinary colleague.What she really thought me is never take a friend for granted. In other words, try to make more friends than enemies(or no enemies at all). There is this case where a long lost friend who did something wrong. A good one indeed, but because of a mistake...things have turn out sour and it lasted for years. The anger and unsatisfactory feelings have been kept for years and yet it is not easy to forgive a good friend just because of the mistake he made. She has actually shunned away from him and trying to forget everything. Unfortunately, the problem only resolved after the a tragic incident happend to her friend. Most of you might think that this kind of cases only happen in cinema or dramas. Too bad it does happen in reality too. Though there is regret that the issue has to be ended in such a way. But what I got to learn is that never chop a TREE just because there is a broken BRANCH falls on your head. This TREE is like a friend, it shared the fruits that grow, the flowers that bloom, the shelter it provide and a truck for you to lean on. There are so much things a GOOD friend can offer, yet because of ONE mistake - anger took over and things turn out bad. I do understand that at the beginning we cannot handle such anger and tends to act against what is right. And of course it depends on the severity of the problem whether to forgive or not. Besides that, it is still up to individual to decide. It is kinda subjective though but just put in mind and reconsider. We are human beings and it is alright to have feelings. One last sentence - Let time be the remedy and slowly we have to cultivate the golden rule..BE A FORGIVER. Thanks Miss T for ENLIGHTENING me.

3. The second person who I wanted to highlight was someone important in my life a couple of years back. Her golden phrase was "Life is short, live it full". When i first heard about it, I truly understand it. Unfortunately, I never take any action on it. Though i have regretted once, now I am determined not to regret twice. There are things in life which we always take for granted. Let me pop YOU a question : What is more important in life than to do something we really LIKE.(and of course it must not violate YOUR own principal or bring un-happiness to OTHER's life) Since the day she asked for a break up, I have truly accepted it as I knew then what important is to make sure she is happy. No point keeping a relationship if there is no more "link" between the 2 of us. That is when i learnt how to let go too. Though I missed the happy moments together but you know what..we NEED to do what we HAVE to do for the benefit of both parties. Just cherished what we once enjoyed most and sweet memories do come handy in difficult times. After that incident, I started to strenghten myself through reading and explore further through travelling. It was a big TURNOVER in my life but i enjoy the fruits that are now ripe t be cultivated. Thanks Miss C for ENLIGHTENING me.

4. Wow, this is getting very interesting. I have come to the 4th wonder woman that turn my life upside down. This lady who I have known for roughly 2 years really make an impact in my career life. May be she does not know that she did but let me tell a story on how thing happened. I was then an UNOFFICIAL supervisor for my team. Taking control of a couple of programmers then. Under the command from my BOSS, I am suppose to delegate the work to everyone. During the process, I manage to give out all the tasks to the designated programmer. Well, the CLIMAX came in. There is a BRAVE one who pop up a question .."So what about you? What are you going to do?".. That question really make realise that being a leader is it not just about delegating the work. The main thing is a leader must LEAD a team through good organisation, good assistance and of course the right knowlegde to share among the team. That question really sparkle me and from then on, I have strived to be a true LEADER instead ( not 100% though, but still striving..give me some time, ok?). After a couple of years, I am officially a MANAGER. I still keep in touch with this lady and we do have late night DINNER+SUPPER after our class. Ha ha. Thanks Miss L for ENLIGHTENING me.

5. The last but not least, I have this ahhh..eee...uuuuu....ehhh..ooooo. She has once told me "You become my boss la". At first, I was thinking how true she meant those words. Frankly speaking, I am not qualify yet. But I am glad to have admirer too..Ha ha. What i got to learn here is that sometimes our own personal image really play a role in other people part of life. I do appreciate that but at the same time I have always try to work hard towards MAINTAINING that charisma. Once might say that it is easy to CREATE an image but it takes the whole life to MAINTAIN it. There are times where we do things out of our mind which violate their own personal characteristics. So what the hack!...Just do what is right for you and live your own life. Most people get irritated by what other's say. It is annoying though but as long as we can be ourselves there is nothing can stop us doing what we think is right. There are cases where artistes took drugs and broke the law. But those bad things will subside one day..and now these artistes are back in the industry and doing very well. In short, each person must find their own charisma and be proud of it. No one is totally perfect and no one is totally imperfect. Look at yourself and start finding the "IT". Thanks Miss Y for ENLIGHTENING me.

Alright, too much I have written so far. For those that I have not mentioned in this series, please do not feel sad as there are more to come. I believe each person who comes in my life, do have something I could learn from. But just be patient and let see what I have prepared for you in the coming series. Once again, ARIGATO GOZAIMASU to the 5 ladies for bringing a TSUNAMI in my life...oooooooooooooooooooo

Quote of the Day :
"Why do we fall? So we can bring ourselves up again!"

No comments: