12 August 2007

4 Years Plan Series - Part 11 : The Rebellion or The Battalion


Hmmmm...I still do not know why. I keep telling myself that I should stop writing and focus on my new job tomorrow. However, I promised someone that I need to write something about my SWAT. Actually, I have heard stories from friends that they have very bad time dealing with people. Some are annoying, some are disloyal and some are rebellious. I truly understand their worries on people management. Human beings are the most difficult 'living things' to train.

Let's talk about my SWAT. They are my Super Wonderful A-Team. This team is extremely amazing. We have actually gone through the toughest time ever but we cultivated the result together. This team comprises of ...

Mr. A
Mr. F
Mr. T
Mr. H
Mr. P
Mr. W
Mr. Z

Some have engaged in project like G, some have engaged in project like C&S and some even both. There are times where we have to work till late at night. Not in cosy places but in noisy and dirty environment. There are time where we have to handle clients. Not those kind one but fussy and bad-tempered people. I always pray hard that things will be better and this hope is what keeping us going. My dear fellow team mates, do understand there are difficult times in life... but once we managed to overcome these obstacles...things will turn out good. I would like to apologize for all the troubles that we have to go through. Forgive me and may you find better ways to work things out. But i never regret working with such an extraordinary team. Glad that we can focus on the work and there is no political issue among us. This is also another reason why i have stayed in the company all these years. Give ourselves a thumb-up and keep it up. I do understand that people do come and go in a company, sometimes I am happy to see them leaving for a better opportunity out there. And of course, it is sad that the team is missing another talented person. But now that I have left too, I hope the team spirits will continue to spread among the newcomers. May the forces be with you. And of course, do keep in touch and miss you guys a lot.

It is wonderful to have such a SWAT!

Quote of the Day :
"Learn how to be a LEADER and not just a MANAGER"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick,

Cant wait for your new blog. When is it going to "launch"? I have been waiting anxiously day after day!

Prof H. said...

Patience....that is all you need for good stuff...will be launching one this week. Do come back...anyway, any hint who my loyal reader is? haha