09 August 2007

4 Years Plan Series: Part 7 – Transportation


Due to my busy schedule on 09th Aug 2007, I have actually prepared this new write-up in advance at 11.15pm on 08th Aug 2007. I do not want my fellow readers to get disappointed as things are getting really intense here. Today (09/08/07). there will be a few running around going on, as I will embark a journey using our own public transportation. In this series, there is no hidden story behind my topic. It is going to be a straightforward one. This time I am going to share with you my opinions based on my real/true life experience on the public transportation.

Back then during my schooling day, when I was still an innocent boy - I used to travel home using what we called “BAS SEKOLAH” aka “School Bus”. Still remember the bus driver who always looks out for us to ensure we never get in the wrong bus. Though the bus is always early waiting for us outside my school but I will be the one who will reach home the last. My primary school was just a stone throw away from my house. But because of the traffic congestion, the bus driver aka Uncle would take a big round fetching all my others so-called ex-schoolmates home before me. As I said, I was a innocent schoolboy who do not really know what traffic jam is all about back then. That is why I kept blaming the Uncle for making my life miserable. But now as I grew to be a BIG boy now, I get to understand more the WHY. Most of times, we human beings always get angry because of what we do not UNDERSTAND. Agree?

Alright, old time story is completed and now let’s come back to reality. Just another reminder, I am having my 1.5 months break. Therefore, I have spent the time trying out all the public transport available in KL. From the very long KTM train to the high speed LRT system. It was almost 10 years since I took the KTM. This time I had a ride again with 2 of my ex-colleague. I was shocked to hear that one of them do not even have such experience before since the day he got a car. Imagine what our new generation of youngsters is having now. Are they lucky or what? The journey was exceptionally great. Though it took us only an hour ride but the experience is marvelous. Thereafter, we took a speedboat to an island. Whack me if you want to…this speedboat is air-conditioned and it only cost you RM6!! You cannot even buy yourself a dinner with that amount of money in the city. Have you ever asked yourself when was the last time you utilize such transportation?

Ok, may be I am a bit too much to talk about KTM and speedboat when most of the time, we city dwellers traveled by our precious “kuruma”. Let me touch about on our bus system and LRT systems in the city. If I am not mistaken, it was 23th of July where I have to run around from my law firm to the bank and back to KL Sentral. I could say that I am lucky to have public transportation around to save my time. If I were to depends on my “kuruma’, things cannot finished within 5 hours. But that also depends on circumstances as peak hours approached things will turn out sour. But after all, it is a good experience to try out all. How about you my fellow readers, got any chance to do the same?Frankly speaking, you all must really try out all the public transportations that are meant for us. Though I am still not happy with the linking between the BUS and LRT systems, but experience what is there for us before it is too late. If only TnG can be used in BUS that will be great. My fellow ex-colleagues do something to help those B**GGER to complete my dream before I start complaining in theStar. Ha ha.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh……………….have you figure out what I am going to elaborate after all the grandmother/grandfather ‘s story that I have told? In short, life is just a journey. There are many transportation(routes) out there, some move slowly and some in split of a second. As a passenger (humans), we need to know where our destinations(goals) will be. Drivers(companions) are people around us – friends, colleagues or family members – they bring hope to our journey and they bring us to our destinations. One can said they can live alone but they cannot complete their life journey alone. Think again.

I would love to thank those people who have made my journey challenging and yet interesting. How about your path? Hope I am not making yours a tough one. If I did, you can curse me cause I just do what I GOT to do. I cannot stop you from what you think about me, all I can do is to thank you if you love me and ignore when you hate me. So what the hack, life continues. Pick your transportation now and start moving. I will wait for you at the other end if you are still hesitating. Chill out…..ALOHAAAAAAAAAAA
^kuruma(Japanese) = car

Quote of the Day:
“Only the determined and patient passenger will reach their destination”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First one completed Part 7. !! YIPPIe

Anonymous said...

Bus #11 I shall use :)
Is this some sort of a marathon or what? Guess I'll be #2 to comment here then... yeah.

Anonymous said...

I stillnot bad, can get nombor tiga, a bronze medal...yeah...

Faye said...

hey man....i should b the 1st person to leave the comment. how come i didnt c my comment in :(

Anonymous said...

i agreed what you said here, ppl come and go in our life, some lovely ppl gave us really romantic memories and you can die for them instantly without regret, but some you really hope you can slap them like popeye, fly them up like kite far far away...see no more the devil face... I Thank God you have traced your beautiful angelic paths in my life.Thanks for the supports you have given me... love you <>