11 August 2007

Your Say Series : Part 1 - Alfred Wanted to Say...

After reading through a couple of comments from my fellow readers, I am glad that many have been touched with my stories and sharings once again. I always believe in 2 ways communication. Of course, I do not mean quarrelling and arguing as part of THE communication. But some of those can really bring a tighter relationship between people too. Some might understand what I meant here and some might be scratching their heads.
Alright, let's get back to the HIGHLIGHT of today. Hello everyone...welcome to my new series entitled : "You Say I Pay". I am not going to PAY you anyting, but I PAY you a tribute by publishing your SAY :-). Now and then, I will be picking some comments and sharings from my fellow readers to drop it in this column of my blog. This is a tribute to them for taking the courage to let out what they feel and a token of appreciation for their contribution. So better get your typing skill ready and start to share with us your thoughts. Kindly EMAIL(if you do not know my email, pls ask) me or leave me your sharing/comments (provided at least 100 words and above) in this blog and I shall pick and publish it in my blog for others to read. Do provide a nickname too. Here is one of it, do enjoy.....

************************************************************************************
Alfred said...

"Ya...here im.. Promise to give support on blogging. Ya, welcome to the world of blogging. Indeed those previous post you wrote..makes me sad too. Touching ma! Im kind of emo-guys(the weak1) , i can cry while watching TV series (touching 1 of cos).
Actually regarding the TITLE : GUARDIAN, now my turn to thank people here(tumpang,tumpang). Of cause to those that i work with for my ONE year in this company. For a freshie like me, I learn alot, especially HOW TO SURVIVE in this FULL OF COMPLAINS world! Haha. And makes me realise, Nothing in this world is PERFECT! Cool huh? You might got a new topic for you blog here!
To Mr H, ya dear OWNER OF this blog. THANKS for hiring me and let me suffer for whole year in this company yet i ENJOYING it. Hehe, just joking. For truth, I really enjoying it. You teaches me alot!
To Mr F, i guess this guy teach the owner for stock investing rite? Just my guess, haha. Thanks for coordinating me around and always makes me trapped in jam for at least 1HR. Haha..but really thanks for BACKUP-ing me all the time and ONCEs treated me drink in ALOHA, and FFK-ed me twice in POPPY(ya latest one is just happened last week)
To MR T, ya his name have .com, woo. this guy backup me for software side, sometimes pity for him cause he the one always let client complaints, and sometimes his complaints come to me when i go site visit. Haha... nvm I can always help you lessen your burden as we all did! Cool, thanks for giving me some knowledge of what programming is all about. Code still dont wan to friend me yet! haha..Ok, time to start my work. And sorry to tumpang blog, keke. All the best till i back again, invading this blog!"

************************************************************************************

Congratulation to Alfred for being picked as my first selection. Thanks for your contribution.
Till then...take care....

2 comments:

Prof H. said...

Hey, Alfred...you are one great employee. Do not stop learning. May you find a better supervisor to lead your way. Till then. Do keep in touch. And share your stories more often HERE so we know you are still ALIVED..he he..

Alfred said...

What a surprise i got here! Unbelievable... I being get to be guest blog here... Hahaha... Anyway :) Till we met again... WAR-game rite?