07 August 2007

4 Years Plan Series : Part 5 - Self Revolution


Well...well..well....after writing for almost 4 parts of my series, I have finally got some "i desu" and "yokunai" comments. Some are touched by my words, some are amused, some are addicted, some said it is too long and some requested for Chinese version!!! (Oh dear, I am 1/2 banana wor).

Anyway, i will try my best to suit my readers. After all, sharing is what I always wanted to do and I will not let language be a barrier from spreading my thoughts. Basically, this series will be co-related with Part 4. Since I came across this remarkable lyrics from one well-known singer. It is good for me to highlight it over here. Thanks for Mr F, I have finally pick and translate the key points. It is not 100% translation though, but of course with my alteration to make it more meaningful. And this is specially dedicated to everyone out there especially Mr F...hahaha

HERE YOU GO ~~~~~

***Everyday after reading news***
每天看新闻
***will feel like crying out loud***
都会很想大声尖叫
***but I never make a fuss***
但脏话没有
***everyone just know how to relax***
大家只会轻松
***I change oneself***
我改变自己
***realising there is such a difference***
发现大有不同
***Listen my friends from this new generation***
新一代的朋友
***Let's us work hard together (Ganbate)***
我们好好的加油
***Everyone, let's shout it together***
大家一起大声的说
no no no no no

***I can change the world***
我可以改变世界
***change oneself***
改变自己
***minimize the human relation gap***
改变隔膜,
***get rid of the short-tempered***
改变小气
***need to put effort and more effort***
要一直努力努力
***and never give up***
永不放弃
***then only can change the world***
才可以改变世界
***come on let's revolutionise yourself***
come on 改变自己
今早起床了
觉得头有点痛
可能是二氧化碳太多
氧气不足
***Small changes***
一点点改变
***can make a big difference***
有很大的差别
***Our determination***
你我的热情
***can actually change the world***
也能改变世界
***Just be yourself***
只能代表自己
***nothing to do with political issue***
没有政治立场
***In fact, this world***
其实这世界
***make me seem very nervous***
让我看的十分紧张
***really need to reorganise(re-brand) yourself***
要调整自己

***Never thought of just a little change***
没想到一点
***then it turns out to be extremely great beginning***
就能画龙点睛

Alright, that is all for now. See whether you could digest what it is all about and try to guess who is the singer? I am sure you are not going to have any hard time guessing it. What more important is the lyrics. Enjoy ...

^I desu (Japanese word) = Good
^Yokunai (Japanese word) = Not so Good
^Ganbate (Japanese word) = Go Go Go...hahaa...aka 加油

Quote of the Day:
"Time to Revolutionise not To Criticise"

No comments: